Welcome! I’m Eliza, if you haven’t already noticed. I’m fifteen, and I enjoy making food, eating it, running, taking pictures, doing homework, avoiding homework, long moonlit walks on the beach, and watching either American Restoration or Storage Wars Texas on the daily because if you haven’t heard, I recently got cable IN MY HOUSE. I was excited idk about you.
- Greek yogurt is super delish
- Peanut butter is pretty dang good as well
- I take picture for my school’s yearbook! #yerdstatus
- I just ran a half-marathon, then proceeded to eat large amounts of pizza
- Country music is beautiful
- If you don’t listen to Wagon Wheel on constant repeat, then idk what you’re doing with your life (and not the Darius Rucker version)
- If you don’t like pumpkin-flavored things then I don’t think I can be friends with you
- I do the groceries because let’s be honest my dad doesn’t know the difference between greek yogurt and (gasp) plain yogurt
- For similar reasons, I make dinner most of the time
Photography-wise, I shoot with a Canon T3i rebel with a 35-185mm telephoto lens, and I edit my pictures in Adobe Photoshop Elements (the cheap version of photoshop)
I would be honored if you would try some of my recipes!!
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com